Djenna Lee's Golden Girl tomato

Here's my Djenna Lee's Golden Girl tomato, so far, this year. It's from seeds that were gifted to me by a Gardenweb member. I have (or at least had) seeds from Timeless-tomatoes, too (which spelled the breed name D'Jena Lees Golden Girl). I'm not sure which spelling is right (I've seen others, too). I probably would have used the other seeds, but I think I couldn't find them, and I could find these.

Djenna Lee's Golden Girl tomato plant. D'Jena Lees Golden Girl tomato plant.

heirloom_tomato