Corn Chex with unsweetened almond milk and wonderberries

So, on 26 Aug 2019, we were out of regular milk. So, I decided to try almond milk on my cereal for the first time (I've had almond milk before—but not on cereal). Anyway, on the cereal, the almond milk tasted surprisingly a lot like regular milk.

The wonderberries only contributed a very mild taste to the cereal, but they added visual appeal, and nutrition. What taste was there was good, however.

Until very recently, I hadn't had cold cereal in years (except for granola without milk or such). Life without cereal is not fun. I stopped eating it on account of things I read about extruded cereal. I didn't notice any ill effects when I first started eating it again.

At this point, I'm not convinced that extruded cereals are bad for humans.

My favorite cereals are perhaps these:

* Rice Chex
* Corn Chex
* Life Cereal
* Dora the Explorer Cereal (that might surprise you, but it's actually a great invention, rather than a mere sugary promotion of the show; it's not that sugary, in fact)
* Quaker Oatmeal Squares
* Cheerios
* Honey Nut cheerios
* Fruity Pebbles
* Rice Crispies
* Corn Flakes
* Shredded Wheat (not the frosted kinds)

I used to like Raisin Bran a lot (as well as frosted shredded wheat types), but I've decided I should avoid them. Something about them doesn't seem to agree with me.

I've only had Corn Chex this year, however.

I'm not sure how my body will like the various rice cereals, yet.

almond_
almond_milk
wonderberry_
milk_