I'm about to dry the remaining 60 seeds, which I've zapped in water with a Z4EX (15+ minutes per frequency, as usual, with copper pipes; I used a fresh 9v battery, as I had been using the old one for a while now).

1 Comment

Radishrain Radishrain

Re: Cilantrovaya_ tomato project

I tasted another Cilantrovaya_A tomato fruit, today. It was really good, actually! A lot of the perceived taste comes from the smell while eating it, but that is sweet and kind of fruity: it's also like a mix between Esterina F1 and Coyote. I liked it a lot. Speaking of Coyote, it does have kind of that wild tomato tomatine taste like Coyote does, although not as strong (but that wasn't noticeable with the previous fruit I evaluated). I sensed the flavor could develop further by letting it ripen even longer, but it didn't taste unripe.
Climate: BSk
USDA hardiness zone: 6