Changing the flavor of epazote

Not everyone is fond of the smell and/or flavor of epazote. Some compare it to kerosene and gasolene. I personally like the smell and the taste, though.

To change the taste significantly, I recommend cooking the leaves into something. It's different cooked, and you'll probably like it more.

To remove the taste altogether, I recommend freezing the leaves for a while, and then cooking with them. They still have the digestion benefits when they've been frozen.